I’ve had a lot of people asking me if they can download some races. Natively with the video host I use, you cannot. There is – however a way around it. The following will work on both Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome web browsers.
Method 1: Navigate over to https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/flash-video-downloader/ And click “Add to Firefox”.
- Click on the menu at the top right of the browser and click “Add-ons”.
- Click on “Get Add-ons” and search for “flash video downloader.
- Click “Install” on the right side.
- After it downloads you’ll get this message, click “Restart now”.
- After it restarts you should see this on the right side of your address bar.
- Go over to the video you want to download, click play, wait for it to start playing the video. Then you’ll see the above download icon turn blue. Click on that and then the video name it should be like “Formula 1 – S2010e01 – Bahrain Grand Prix” (may also be named “v.flv”) and should be anywhere between 500mb – 1.2GB in size. Then download!
- Go over to https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/flash-video-downloader/aiimdkdngfcipjohbjenkahhlhccpdbc?hl=en
- Click “Add to Chrome”
- Once installed, usage is pretty much the same steps as Firefox.
Download From NosVideo:
NOSVIDEO VIDEOS CURRENTLY CANNOT BE DOWNLOADED UNLESS YOU HAVE PREMIUM. I’M CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A WAY AROUND THIS, STAY TUNED!
If you happen to have a premium account on Nosvideo…
1. Click on the “Watch on site” button.
2. Click on “Proceed to Video”
3. Scroll down below the video to where it has the download links.
Click on the quality you want.
102,505 total views, 15 views today