If you wish to download classic races or seasons but are unable to from the race page, you can do so here.
1. Click the link of which season you wish to download from.
2. Follow the prompts on screen and verify that you’re a serious human downloader.
3. You will then be redirected to a cloud drive folder where you can download whichever race you want. (Pro tip: you can bookmark the folder link for the future so you don’t need to go through the verification process again)
*Work in progress, I’m adding more seasons daily.*
1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989
1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999
2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009
2010 2011 (Part 1 | Part 2) 2012 2013 2014
OLD / IRRELEVANT VERSION
I’ve had a lot of people asking me if they can download some races. Natively with the video host I use, you cannot. There is – however a way around it. The following will work on both Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome web browsers.
Method 1: Navigate over to https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/flash-video-downloader/ And click “Add to Firefox”.
- Click on the menu at the top right of the browser and click “Add-ons”.
- Click on “Get Add-ons” and search for “flash video downloader.
- Click “Install” on the right side.
- After it downloads you’ll get this message, click “Restart now”.
- After it restarts you should see this on the right side of your address bar.
- Go over to the video you want to download, click play, wait for it to start playing the video. Then you’ll see the above download icon turn blue. Click on that and then the video name it should be like “Formula 1 – S2010e01 – Bahrain Grand Prix” (may also be named “v.flv”) and should be anywhere between 500mb – 1.2GB in size. Then download!
- Go over to https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/flash-video-downloader/aiimdkdngfcipjohbjenkahhlhccpdbc?hl=en
- Click “Add to Chrome”
- Once installed, usage is pretty much the same steps as Firefox.
123,804 total views, 1 views today